Siobhán Buckley, Solicitor
Tel: 00353 61 501100 Email: email@example.com
BCL, Dip EU Law, Dip Intellectual Property & Information Technology, Cert. Trade Mark Law, Dip Employment Law
Siobhán qualified as a solicitor in 1999 having trained with a leading commercial law firm in Dublin. She moved to Limerick in January 2004 to take up an opportunity as a commercial solicitor with a large locally based firm. Siobhán was appointed a commercial partner with that firm in July 2005 and as lead commercial partner in January 2008. In August 2013, she joined Hogan Dowling McNamara.
As an advisor, Siobhán delivers a value-added, dedicated and reliable service to her clients and has been described by colleagues and clients as a ‘driven’ individual who excels at project focussed work.
- Acted as a team member and as lead advisor in private company acquisitions and sales in various sectors since qualification
- Acted in numerous fundraising rounds for investee companies in many sectors dealing with VC , private equity and state-sponsored fundraising rounds
- Advises in respect of brand/trade mark protection
- Advises on employment law issues
- Advises on terms and conditions of commercial contracts, software licences, data protection issues and website terms and conditions
- Advises in respect of corporate governance and company law issues in both the public and private sector