Keith Hogan, Partner
Tel: 00353 61 501100 Email: email@example.com
BA, Dip in Legal Studies, Cert in Banking Law and Practice
Keith trained in a commercial law firm in Limerick following his studies in Trinity College Dublin and Dublin Institute of Technology. In 2011 he became a co-founder and partner at Hogan Dowling McNamara Solicitors LLP. Keith is known for his technical ability, practical approach to problem solving, accessibility and fast turnaround on projects. Keith has a strong reputation as an expert in all areas of banking and corporate restructuring. He also practices extensively in commercial matters and is particularly passionate about start-up to early stage companies including fundraising rounds.
- Represented major turbine supplier on agreements with wind farm promoter.
- Solicitor for pre-revenue med-tech company as part of major fundraising rounds.
- Acted for pharmacy group in corporate restructuring and debt refinance.
- Solicitor for financial institutions in respect of lending and security transactions.
- Acted for receivers and liquidators in relation to sales.
In recognition of Keith’s expertise in banking and finance and energy projects, in 2015 the firm received both the Corporate INTL Banking & Finance Law Firm of the Year award in Ireland and the Energy Law Firm of the Year award in Ireland, as well as both the Global Law Experts Energy Law Firm of the Year award in Ireland and the Banking and Finance Law Firm of the Year award in Ireland.