LAWYERS IN LIMERICK
Lawyers in Limerick
If you are looking for a solicitor in Limerick, Hogan Dowling McNamara Solicitors LLP can help. When you choose to work with us, you will benefit from our partner-led approach. All of our team members are proactive problem solvers, and work with our clients to find solutions to their legal problems.
To discuss your legal needs with one of our solicitors today, call us now on 061 501100, email reception at [email protected] or complete our contact form and we will call you right back.
Our legal services in Limerick
We are proud to deliver a comprehensive, bespoke service to our clients. Our combined experience is complimented by our team’s individual areas of expertise, and we offer expert, quick, cost-effective legal solutions. We regularly assist clients with matters related to the following legal practice areas:
- Personal Injury*
- Road Traffic Accidents*
- Accidents At Work*
- Medical Negligence*
- Product Liability
- Residential Property
- Purchasing or Selling A House
- Refinancing & Re-mortgaging
- Voluntary Transfers
- Wills and Probate
- Business & Finance
- Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
- Start-ups & Early-Stage Companies
- Property & Asset Recovery
- Debt Recovery
- Landlord & Tenant
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Specialist Sectors (like Wind Energy, Banking, MedTech and Land Development)
- Business Stages (Start-up, Medium Sized Industries, Large Organisations)
If you do not see the service you require listed above, please get in touch to find out if we are able to help you.
Contact Hogan Dowling McNamara – Solicitors in Limerick
For legal advice in Limerick contact our team today. Hogan Dowling McNamara Solicitors LLP are conveniently located at Castletroy House, Dublin Road, Limerick with abundant off-street parking. Please contact us by phone at 061 501100 email us at [email protected] or get a call back by completing our contact form so we can provide you with further information or advice.
* In contentious business a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.