SFergal McNamara, Property Partner
Tel: 00353 61 501100 EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
BCL, LLM, Dip Corporate Law and Governance, Dip Aviation Leasing and Finance
Fergal McNamara is the Property Partner in Hogan Dowling McNamara Solicitors LLP, Limerick. He is an expert in property transactions and finance. Waterford native Fergal relocated to Limerick following a BCL and Masters in Law at University College Cork. With a passion for sport, having playing senior hurling with Ballygunner GAA in Waterford and Na Piarsaigh GAA in Limerick, Fergal’s leadership and team player attributes are clear both on and off the pitch. Fergal is a co-founder and partner at Hogan Dowling McNamara Solicitors LLP. After qualifying as a solicitor in 2001, Fergal practiced in a number of law firms, acquired a Diploma in Corporate Law and Governance and was admitted to the roll of solicitors in Ireland as well as England and Wales. Over the years, he developed specific expertise in property and banking law. Fergal also acquired a Diploma in Aviation Leasing and Finance since co-founding Hogan Dowling McNamara Solicitors LLP in June 2011. Through his partner-led approach Fergal is accessible to his clients at all times. He is an expert in everything property related with a strong construction and development background. A skilled negotiator and a straight-talking, progressive solicitor, Fergal believes in transparency in business.
- Property Transactions for both developers, builders and purchasers
- Banking solicitor for lending institutions.
- Receiver for landmark commercial and leisure premises.
- Represented property developers for a mixed-use development and large scale development projects.
- Advised a development syndicate in an arbitration regarding a tax-based scheme.
- Conveyancing solicitor for tenants and landlords.