LITIGATION – Professional Negligence Solicitors
Professional Negligence Solicitors for Limerick, Dublin & Across Ireland
Hogan Dowling McNamara Solicitors, Limerick are very experienced in dealing with professional negligence litigation. We have considerable expertise in acting in claims in respect of doctors, solicitors, public bodies, engineers and architects. Notable claims include:
- acting for clients in claims against solicitors for negligence and fraudulent conversion
- acted against Solicitors for failures in conveyancing transactions
- acted in defense of negligence claims taken against clients in construction of apartment block, advising in respect of collateral warranties and rescission of purchase contracts
- acted for property owners against builders of houses and commercial developments
- acted for developer in claim for negligence in construction of apartment complex causing flooding against construction company (failure to construct in accordance with contract documentation and delays) and acted in defence of claim of significant unpaid extras
- acted in professional negligence High Court case against solicitor for failure to properly exercise an option to purchase property
- acted against numerous medical professionals for failures in operations, diagnosis and procedures
Medical negligence can lead to serious personal injury. Read more about our Medical Negligence expertise.
Contact our Professional Negligence Lawyers for Limerick, Dublin & Across Ireland
Hogan Dowling McNamara Solicitors are conveniently located at Castletroy House, Dublin Road, Limerick with plenty of off street parking. Please contact us by phone at 061 501100, email Thomas Dowling, Partner at [email protected] or get a call back by completing our contact form so we can provide you with further information or advice.