RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY – Purchasing a House
Purchasing a House Solicitors for Limerick, Dublin & Across Ireland
Hogan Dowling McNamara Solicitors Limerick act with speed, efficiency and competency for clients who are purchasing a house or apartment. Whether our clients are first-time buyers, have purchased property previously or are purchasing with a spouse or partner, we advise on every legal aspect of the transaction. We understand the need for speed and cost-effectiveness. We aim to minimise delays and, generally, the transaction takes six weeks if there are no delaying factors.
During the six-week period, our work involves:
- Handling sale details with estate agents
- Managing contracts and title deeds
- Reviewing loan/mortgage terms
- Returning contracts to the seller’s solicitor
- Returning loan acceptance and ancillary documents to the lending institution
- Drafting requisitions on title
- Representing clients at closings
- Drafting and managing purchase deeds
- Advising clients on joint tenancy/tenancy in common
- Conducting title searches
- Arranging stamp duty payment
- Registering purchase deeds and mortgage deeds with the Property Registration Authority
Our property team will give you clear and comprehensive advice so that you are fully prepared for the steps involved in the purchase of your house. Our team has extensive experience in the area of property transactions.
Hogan Dowling McNamara Solicitors are conveniently located at Castletroy House, Dublin Road, Limerick with plenty of off street parking. Please contact us by phone at 061 501100, email Fergal McNamara, Partner at [email protected] or get a call back by completing our contact form so we can provide you with further information or advice.