Different Stages of Business – Medium Sized Companies
Medium Sized Companies – Commercial Legal Advice for Limerick, Dublin & Across Ireland
Hogan Dowling McNamara Solicitors Limerick has significant experience in representing medium-sized businesses. Our expertise is built on several years of combined professional experience in the many areas of business law.
We offer extensive and varied expert services to medium-sized businesses.
Drafting Commercial Contracts:
- Distribution agreements including purchase and supply terms and conditions
- Agency agreements
- Framework supply agreements
- Software licences/distribution agreements, maintenance agreements and end users licences
Employment Advice and Representation:
- Drafting employment contracts and policies/procedures
- Advise on processes and procedures with employees
- Compromise agreements with employees
- Represent clients at hearings in all relevant fora
- Corporate restructuring
- Shareholder agreements
Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Acquisitions of private businesses/companies
- Sale of private businesses/companies
Finance and Funding:
- Banking finance
- Follow on VC funding rounds/private equity funding rounds
Website and Data Protection Policies:
- Website privacy policies
- Website terms and conditions of use
- Data protection policies
- Brand portfolio management
- Trademark infringement and advices concerning passing off
- Dispute resolution in respect of customer/supplier issues and product liability issues including necessary litigation services
Here are some examples of our experience.
We advised a client in the technology industry in respect of several issues, including:
- Drafting and negotiating technology contracts involving the integration of our client’s technology into a third party system and associated issues.
- Advised in relation to all sector-specific data protection issues.
- Drafting employment policies and procedures and contracts and advising on various HR matters.
- Managing an EIS investment and EI investment including dealing with the relevant share subscription and shareholder agreements and associated documentation.
Another example is a medium-sized company in the waste industry. Since its establishment, the client relies on us for all legal services ranging from drafting and advising on contracts and leases to environmental issues and litigation matters. We also advise on all areas relating to regulatory and corporate and statutory compliance. Our services included:
- Establishment of the company and business including advice in respect of organisational structure.
- Obtaining waste facility permits and waste collection permits.
- Securing the premises lease.
- Advising on agreements/contracts with employees and service providers.
- Advising on planning, environmental and regulatory issues.
Hogan Dowling McNamara Solicitors are conveniently located at Castletroy House, Dublin Road, Limerick with plenty of off street parking. Please contact us by phone at 061 501100, email Keith Hogan, Partner at [email protected] or get a call back by completing our contact form so we can provide you with further information or advice.